Terms and Conditions
THE SERVICED ACCOMMODATION COMPANY
Booking Terms and Conditions
By booking accommodation through The Serviced Accommodation Company you
are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
1. The Serviced Accommodation Company is a wholly owned subsidiary company of
RRM Investments Ltd registered in England number 10156002 of 3b Lockheed
Court, Preston Farm, Stockon On Tees, United Kingdom, TS18 3SH.
2. References to you or your means the person or organisation making the booking
through The Serviced Accommodation Company.
3. The Supplier means the organisation, individual, partnership or company which
supplies the accommodation. The identity and details of the Supplier will be
confirmed in the booking confirmation email supplied by The Serviced
2. The Booking
1. Your booking is with the Supplier. The Serviced Accommodation Company
acts as an agent for the Supplier in facilitating a booking through this website,
by e-mail or telephone and your contract for the booking will be between you
and the Supplier in accordance with these terms.
2. These terms apply to bookings made via the The Serviced Accommodation
Company website, by email or telephone or in person with The Serviced
3. Your booking is confirmed and a legal contract concluded once your payment
has been successfully made. No booking is made or contract concluded when
payment is declined or unauthorised.
4. Your booking requires a Photo ID in order to confirm the reservation. This is
an anti-fraud measure and the booking will be invalidated and cancelled if ID
is not received.
5. You agree that the booking is for a short term stay for leisure, business or
temporary purposes and does not give rise to an assured shorthold tenancy
or lease and is an excluded agreement within the meaning of s.3A(7)(a) of the
Protection from Eviction Act 1977.
6. Bookings can be for any length from one night up to three months. Bookings
may be made at any time up to 9.00pm on the first night of your stay.
7. Bookings may only be made by a person aged 21 or above and there must be
at least one person aged 21 or above staying in the accommodation.
8. You may not re-sell or re-assign your booking to any other person or
organisation except with the express authority of the Supplier.
3. Payment and Cancellations
1. All payments shall be made by Credit or Debit Card or bank transfer. The
Serviced Accommodation Company does not charge booking fees or credit or
debit card fees.
2. Full payment is required upon booking unless expressly agreed otherwise by
the Supplier. The Serviced Accommodation Company shall supply an invoice
3. The total price for your entire stay will be presented to you before you confirm
your booking and make payment. Pricing is dynamic and therefore the price
for the same or similar accommodation may vary over time after your booking
is made. This does not confer upon The Serviced Accommodation Company
or the Supplier any right to require additional payment where the price
increases and does not confer any right on you to a discount if the price
4. Booking fees are due 14 days before arrival. All bookings are refundable up to
14 days before the first day of the stay. After this (within 14 days of the stay)
the whole cost becomes non-refundable.
5. Cash payments are not accepted. All payments must be made by card or
6. If the guest doesn’t show up they will be charged the total price.
7. The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price in the 14 days
8. Payments will be processed and chased during the weekdays
9. VAT is not chargeable. A City tax is not applicable. A Property service charge
is not applicable
The following cancellations provisions apply unless specified otherwise in the
reservation information provided prior to booking:
1. Both The Serviced Accommodation Company (on behalf of the Supplier) and
you may cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival. You will be
charged the total price if you cancel within 14 days before arrival. (Times
shown are from the properties' time-zone (BST)). You can use the link in the
confirmation email to cancel your booking or call us directly
2. If you cancel the booking within 14 days of the first day of your booking then
the Supplier reserves the right to retain the full amount paid. Any refund will
be at the Supplier’s entire discretion unless it is able to book out the
accommodation to other guests, in which case it shall make a refund to you of
your booking cost, less any difference in price where the replacement booking
was off a lesser value.
3. The Supplier reserves the right to cancel bookings within 14 days of the first
day of the reservation where it is necessary due to reasons outside of the
Supplier’s reasonable control or in the event of an overbooking due to delays
or errors within the booking system. In the event of such cancellation you will
receive a full refund.
4. No refunds or discounts will be given for any inefficiencies experienced during
your stay unless there is evidence that the guest has contacted the team at
The Serviced Accommodation Company during the stay and given us an
opportunity to rectify the problem or offer an alternative.
4. Your stay
1. Check-in time and check-out time shall be detailed in the reservation
information unless expressly agreed by the Supplier otherwise. The Supplier
may request an additional payment for early check-in or later check-out.
Information on the check-in and check-out procedure and access to the
accommodation will be provided separately. The house will be ready for your
check-in between 15:00 and 00:00 and check-out before 10:00.
2. Your booking is for serviced accommodation rather than a hotel or guest
house service (unless expressly specified otherwise).
3. For stays longer than 7 nights, please note that there is a weekly service
4. The property is furnished and includes appliances, furniture and other
provided items like linens, towels, etc.
5. No additional beds are available but a travel cot can be provided (when
available) at no extra cost. We reserve the right to charge for additional
unauthorised guests who stay in the accommodation retrospectively at the
6. The Guests shall not be permitted to have more than the number of persons
booked above to reside or sleep on the premises and this should not exceed
7. Children can be accommodated at the property when attending with a
responsible adult over 21 years old provided they stay in the beds provided
and the occupancy for the whole property does not exceed 6 persons. Note
that persons in the property under the age of 18 are the responsibility of the
accompanying adult and it is that person’s responsibility to keep the child safe
and supervised at all times on the premises. We will not be held liable for
injury caused to minors during their stay; the stay is subject to the
accompanying adult’s risk.
8. There is no capacity for extra beds other than a cot bed in the rooms.
9. Guest shall allow Homeowner/management agent access to the property for
purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner/management agent shall
exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
10.To ensure a warm welcome and a smooth check in, let your host know your
expected time of arrival in advance.
11.The guests shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent
condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The
guests shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the end of the
rental agreement, defined by the property manager as being immediately
habitable by the next guests.
12.The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental
period in a lawful manner.
You are responsible for the conduct of all persons staying within the accommodation
and shall ensure that they comply with these terms and conditions. In particular you
and your guests must not:
1. Smoke in the premises. All rooms and common spaces in our accommodation
is strictly non-smoking – you and other guests may only smoke outside of the
2. Pets are allowed by prior consent. Unauthorised stay of an animal will be
charged at the standard rate for a person per animal and damages will also
3. Bring any potentially dangerous or hazardous materials or equipment onto the
4. Tamper with any fire alarms or emergency equipment. There is an automatic
£100 fine for any tampering with the fire safety equipment and we reserve the
right to charge for additional damage/deep cleaning where necessary as a
result of misuse of fire safety equipment (fire blanket and extinguisher);
5. Parties and Vandalism are not allowed in the property.
6. Remove, damage or destroy any Supplier property;
7. Use the property for any business purposes whatsoever or sublet the
8. Use any technology provided by the Supplier to download or access any
unlawful or obscene material;
9. Cause unreasonable disturbance to our other guests, neighbors or any
member of the Supplier’s staff;
10.Make excessive noise particularly after 11pm especially from TV's and other
11.Fail to return your room keys/fobs/cards at the end of your stay as; in the
interests of security, the Supplier may have to replace the corresponding
In the event of a fire:
• Raise the alarm: Shout to alert anyone on the premises of the fire
• Do not attempt to fight the fire
• Exit the building and find the nearest safe place to contact the emergency services
• Once safe contact our emergency helpline: 07576885943
5. Damage, theft and costs
1. A damage deposit of £100 is required before arrival. This deposit is fully
refundable 7 days after check-out as long as there has been no damage to
the property. This is taken in the form of pre-authorisation on a credit card.
*not required for corporate/company bookings*
2. The guest is liable for any damages made to the property by themselves
during their stay, and will be charged for damages if necessary. The Serviced
Accommodation Company reserves the right, on behalf of the Supplier, to
charge to the credit/debit card used for payment or any other card used to
provide security in respect of:
3. The cost of replacing or repairing any property of the Supplier including
furniture, upholstery, fittings, appliances or other fixtures and items which are
damaged during your stay;
4. The cost of replacing any items of property which are stolen from the
accommodation during your stay
5. Any breach of the Supplier’s non-smoking policy. A standard charge of £250
will be charged to your card where the Supplier finds evidence of smoking
within the accommodation to cover cleaning costs but the Supplier reserves
the right to charge additional amounts to cover any damage caused by
6. Such costs may be charged on check-out but The Serviced Accommodation
Company reserves the right, on the behalf of the Supplier, to apply such
charges to your card at a later date where necessary.
7. Where we or the Supplier are unable for any reason to apply such a charge
against your credit/debit card then an invoice will be sent to you and which
you agree to pay within 14 days of receipt.
8. The Serviced Accommodation Company or the Supplier will provide a receipt
including a break-down of costs for all additional charges made to your credit
or debit card.
6. Privacy, Data Protection and Credit/Debit Card Security
1. The Serviced Accommodation Company processes information about you that
By providing this information you consent (on your behalf and on behalf of
each member of your group) to such processing and you warrant that all
information provided by you is accurate.
2. You should note that Suppliers are required by law to maintain a register of all
guests’ names and nationality (to be taken on arrival) and to keep such details
on file for at least 12 months from the date of arrival. In addition, for guests
who are not of British, Irish or Commonwealth nationalities Suppliers are
required to take details of your passport or other travel documentation and the
address of your next destination.
3. We use a secure third party service to process card payments (stripe.com/gb).
This service is PCI-DSS compliant and allows us to make charges to your
credit and debit card in accordance with these terms. We do not make or
store any copy of your card details in our own systems or elsewhere. You can
The Serviced Accommodation Company will seek to respond to or resolve any
reasonable enquiry you may direct to it in relation to your booking, however The
Serviced Accommodation Company shall not be liable for any delay in or failure to
respond to or resolve an enquiry raised directly with itself. If in doubt you should
contact the Supplier directly using the details provided in the booking confirmation.
1. The Serviced Accommodation Company and the Supplier want to ensure that
you have an enjoyable stay.
2. If you have a problem during your stay please talk to any member of the
Supplier’s staff who will be able to help you.
3. If the Supplier is unable to informally resolve any complaint you have at the
time of your stay then you may submit a formal complaint in accordance with
this procedure. Formal complaints should be submitted in writing to the
Supplier email or postal address provided in the reservation information and
booking confirmation. Please provide as much information as possible in
order that the Supplier may properly investigate your complaint.
4. If you wish to make a complaint about The Serviced Accommodation
Company‘s services then this should be submitted to the contact details
5. Your complaint will be dealt with by an appointed member of the The Serviced
Accommodation Company management team. The Serviced Accommodation
Company aims to respond to formal complaints within 2 working days but if
this will not possible The Serviced Accommodation Company will notify you of
this and of when it expects to respond. The Serviced Accommodation
Company will set out the outcome to your complaint in writing.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
UK Telephone: 0800 112 3277
UK Mobile: 07576885943
Facebook Chat: https://facebook.com/theservicedaccommodationcompany
Postal address: 3b Lockhead Court, Preston Farm, Stockon On Tees,
United Kingdom, TS18 3SH.
6. The Serviced Accommodation Company reserves the right to reject without further
investigation any vexatious complaint or complaint made in bad faith.
Please refer to CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE, COMPLAINTS AND DISCLOSURES
POLICIES on our website.
9. Limitation of Liability
1. The Serviced Accommodation Company endeavours to ensure that all
information provided prior to, during and after your booking has been made is
accurate but shall not be responsible for any incorrect or missing information
regarding the accommodation or booking.
2. The liability of the Supplier to you under these terms and conditions shall be
limited to the total value of your booking (unless the Hotel Proprietor’s Act
1956 applies, in which case the Supplier’s liability will be limited to the
maximum prescribed under that Act) except where such loss is caused by the
Supplier’s negligence, in which case it shall be limited to any direct and
reasonably foreseeable loss suffered by you.
3. The Supplier shall not be liable in any circumstances to you for any
consequential or indirect loss including loss of profit, data, management time,
reputation or goodwill.
4. The Supplier shall not be liable for any damages or loss caused by conditions
or events beyond its control including, but not limited to:
● Strike, lockout or other labour dispute affecting the employees of the Supplier;
● Acts of God;
● Natural disasters;
● Acts of war or terrorism;
● Act or omission of government, highway authorities or telecommunications
carrier, operator or administrator;
● Delay in manufacture, production or supply by third parties of equipment or
services required for the performance of the Services or production and
supply of the Goods;
5. Nothing in this clause or these terms shall limit either the Supplier or The Serviced
Accommodation Company’s liability for death or personal injury or in respect of
If any provision or provisions of these terms and conditions shall be held to be
invalid, illegal,unenforceable or in conflict with the law of any jurisdiction, the validity,
legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be
affected or impaired thereby.
The failure of any party at any time to require performance of any provision or to
resort to any remedy provided under these terms and conditions shall in no way
affect the right of that party to require performance or to resort to a remedy at any
time thereafter, nor shall the waiver by any party of a breach be deemed to be a
waiver of any subsequent breach. A waiver shall not be effective unless it is in
writing and signed by the party against whom the waiver is being enforced.
These terms and conditions constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and
supersedes all prior communications, understandings and agreements relating to the
subject matter hereof, whether oral or written.
13.Third party rights
1. The Supplier shall be entitled to enforce its rights under this Agreement
against you or any person staying at or using the accommodation.
2. Otherwise, nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall, confer any
rights on a third party unless expressly provided otherwise.
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with English Law and the Courts
of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in so far as any matter arising from this
Agreement is required to be referred to a court of law.
Guests agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be
made or incurred by the management agent enforcing this agreement.
By signing this agreement, Guest(s) agree to abide by the above conditions and
hereby swear that the information provided is true.